Staff required for 2013 season
Are you looking to work with a great team?[highlight1 variation=”blue”]So the time has come again for us to recruit some new faces to join the old faces for the 2013 season.
We are currently compiling a Panel of Staff for 2013 and are looking to recruit some keen part- time and seasonal staff to work on our outdoor pursuits operations.
Each year Outdoor Discovery employs staff from around the country. A high percentage of our staff return to work for us each year, but in addition to this, we also employ some new staff each year. Suitable candidates should have previous outdoor pursuits experience, preferably in the area of water sports and/or hill walking.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to become a member of Outdoor Discovery team in 2013, then have a look at the questions below.[styled_list style=”check_list” variation=”blue”]
- Are you motivated, energetic and hard working?
- Are you interested in sports or do you have a sporting background?
- Are you willing to travel and work in different areas of the country ?
- Are you Polite, Enthusiastic, Professional, Smart and switched on, friendly and fun to be around ?
We provide our customers an experience that we want them to continue talking about as much as possible. It is only through our staff that we can keep such high standards. Your roll will be to meet and exceed these high standards every day
We can offer you
• Great rates of pay
• Bonus’s for additional work you bring in
• Access to some new cutting edge equipment
• Good opportunity for additional overtime work
• A fixed term contract with holiday pay
• A fun and relaxed working environment with lots of variety.
If you feel up to the challenge send us your cv to [fontawesome icon=”envelope” variation=”blue” size=”2x”]email@example.com [highlight1 variation=”yellow”]no later than the 21st of April.[/highlight1]